Board Members for 2013-2014
- David Cary, activist from San Mateo County.
- Steve Chessin, member of the Democratic Party State Executive Board. Is a software engineer, lives in Mountain View. For many years, a member of FairVote's Advisory Board.
- Phill Courtney, Green party activist.
- Paula Lee, political activist, past president and current member of the League of Women Voters from El Dorado County in the Sierra foothills.
- Pete Martineau, long time PR/IRV activist from Sacramento, registered Democrat, board member of FairVote.
- Joe Nemec, Republican Party activist in Sacramento.
- Casey Peters, veteran election reformer from Los Angeles.
- Steve Sosnick, emeritus professor at UC Davis.
- Joan Strasser, activist from Alameda County
- Richard Winger, Libertarian Party activist, publisher of Ballot Access News, lives in San Francisco.
Warning: include(pagefoot.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dbr/www/cfer.org/aboutus/board.php on line 21
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pagefoot.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52-fat-unsafe/lib/php:') in /home/dbr/www/cfer.org/aboutus/board.php on line 21